Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Done

It might be because Boss Man is out of the country and as the Office Manager (read none of the credit and all of the blame) I'm left holding the bag...
It might be because I had to spend two days working with someone I truly dislike, where every minute was an eternity...
It might be because I spent the better part of the week trying to make whiny men happy....
Or the stress and body aches won't let me sleep....
It might be because my microwave caught fire and the toilet quit...
Or at the end of a long ass week, there was a huge crowd of people at shot clinic Saturday, we worked 2 hours past closing and all I'd had was a huge iced coffee...
Whatever the reason, I handed a few people their ass today.
I may be in the unemployment line next week. So I may no longer be a catwrangler, but I'll still be cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment