Friday, September 10, 2010

A Shout out to some Rescues

Although there's a lot of things I don't like about PetSmart the one thing I do like is that the individual stores let local animal rescues have space for their adoptees. Most small rescues operate on a shoestring, and getting help/donations/publicity is not in their budget. PetSmart is doing a National Adoption Weekend that started today, and it's worth checking out: PetSmart Adoption Weekend

I met one of the ladies who runs this rescue online, and I'm impressed with their tireless efforts: DRAW

I've been a long time supporter of this one: TIER

The wonderful people on the COTH put this one together and they do some cool stuff for several horse rescues
Special Horses Inc.

And, as always, there's your local shelter.

If you'd like a local rescue to be mentioned on my blog, please contact me

There will be an up and coming blog series concerning rescues.

No comments:

Post a Comment